People who are addicted to coffee must drink coffee every morning. Or maybe several glasses a day. But it should be well known that drinking a lot of coffee May have negative effects on the body So I tried to stop drinking. But quitting coffee after drinking it for a long time May cause abnormal symptoms in the body. โปรโมชั่น ufabet
How does stopping drinking coffee affect your body?
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) provides information that coffees contains a substance called caffeine. Caffeine has the effect of stimulating the nerves. Make the body rejuvenated Feeling awake But if you drink coffees regularly until it becomes a habit It may result in not being able to live without coffees. You may also experience symptoms of caffeine deficiency if you suddenly stop drinking coffees.
Acute caffeine deficiency It usually occurs 12-24 hours after the last caffeine consumption. Symptoms are most severe during 20-48 hours and may last within 7 days. The most common symptom is headache. In addition, fatigue, drowsiness, depression, and inability to concentrate may occur. But if the body receives caffeine, symptoms will improve within half an hour.
How to safely reduce coffee
- Reduce your intake gradually over a period of 7-14 days to prevent possible caffeine withdrawal symptoms.
- Limit the amount you drink, e.g. Reducing the size of a coffees cup and limit the number of times you drink per day
- Switch to other drinks that contain lower amounts of caffeine, such as tea, cocoa, sports drinks, etc.
- How many cups of coffees should you not drink per day?
- 6 tips on how to drink coffees without harming your health
- 3 ways to stimulate freshness in the morning instead of drinking coffees
- How to drink coffees to its benefits Does not harm health